(wassuprockers) – Apple now and again releases tool updates, or firmware, for its AirPods and AirPods Professional earbuds. Those updates can convey new options, malicious program fixes, and function enhancements. As an example, the Spatial Audio characteristic for AirPods Professional was once presented thru a firmware replace when it arrived in 2021.
If you wish to take a look at which model your earbuds are operating after which replace them to the most recent model, here is what you wish to have to understand.
Learn how to take a look at your AirPods’ firmware
To test the model of firmware that is lately put in to your earbuds, observe the stairs underneath:
- Open the Settings app to your iOS tool.
- Faucet on ‘Bluetooth’
- Faucet at the ‘i’ image subsequent on your AirPods within the listing
- If you do not see your AirPods within the listing, make certain they’re within reach and open the charging case
- Test the numbers subsequent to Model
Steelseries celebrates its twentieth anniversary, a legacy of glory
By means of
Steelseries is likely one of the unique gaming manufacturers, and its new sequence of movies highlights simply how a lot it is performed.
Learn how to replace AirPods or AirPods Professional
New firmware is put in over the air whilst your AirPods or AirPods Professional are hooked up to an iOS tool. Merely put them of their case, attach them to an influence supply, after which pair them to an iPhone or an iPad to power the replace. That is it. After some time, any to be had firmware updates will have to be robotically downloaded and put in.
If wish to make certain your earbuds are up to the moment with the most recent firmware, observe the stairs underneath.
- Insert your AirPods or AirPods Professional into their case.
- Attach the charging case to an influence supply the usage of the incorporated Lightning to USB cable.
- Or, you probably have a Wi-fi Charging Case or MagSafe Charging Case, position it on a Qi-compatible wi-fi charging mat or a MagSafe charger.
- Transfer the iPhone or iPad that the AirPods have been paired with to the charging case.
- Be aware: Make sure that the iOS tool has an web connection.
Nonetheless want lend a hand?
You’ll additionally take a look at resetting your AirPods. Here is how – in step with Apple Reinforce.
Writing through Maggie Tillman. Modifying through Britta O’Boyle.