(wassuprockers) – The DJI Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine introduced again in November however on the time, the drones have been lacking some options that have been promised.
We consider this used to be in all probability because of speeding the drones out in time for Christmas. Nonetheless, true to its phrase DJI has launched new firmware that brings the promised options.
Each the airplane and the faraway controller would require an replace that may be put in by means of the DJI Fly app on Android or iOS.
Here is what the most recent firmware brings:
- Added QuickShots together with Dronie, Rocket, Circle, Helix, Boomerang, and Asteroid.
- Added Landscape mode, in a position to shooting in excessive decision.
- Added burst capturing.
- Added virtual zoom for standard video mode.
- Added Color Show Help for D-Log.
- Added 4K/60fps and guide EI adjustment for MasterShots.
- Added QuickTransfer.
- Added zoom and D-Log for FocusTrack when recording video.
- Added make stronger to set RTH altitude for Complex RTH.
- Added USB mode for Mavic 3 Cine for copying knowledge.
- Optimized accuracy of color correction.
- Greater symbol sharpness of Tele digicam when capturing at excessive magnification.
- Optimized symbol space for Timelapse footage.
- Added make stronger to DJI RC Professional to output blank HDMI photos.
- Added make stronger for DJI RC Professional to cache video and obtain authentic video to an exterior SD card.
- Added make stronger to make use of DJI RC Professional with DJI Air 2S.
- Fastened some minor insects.
Relatively a hefty checklist certainly. With most of the people already more than happy with the efficiency in their Mavic 3, a large replace like this is without doubt one of the issues that makes DJI so nice.
There is something for everybody on this replace. Informal customers will get pleasure from the QuickShots, Panoramas and burst modes; whilst execs will probably be fascinated by blank HDMI out, Color Show Help and progressed color correction.
DJI says the entire options promised at release are actually to be had, however the drones will proceed to obtain long term firmware updates that may convey further optimisation and enhancements,
Writing via Luke Baker.